- Boy or Girl? - Monday, October 23, 2006



Our ultrasound was today...we stuck to our guns and didn't find out the gender. Now i know it looks like in one of the pics that you make out some stuff below the belt, the the nurse told us that was just hip bone. The baby is just under a pound, which is a little above normal and Shaun already thinks it has the Cross forehead. I thought the ultrasound would be in 3D, but apparently you don't get that until 27 weeks (I am at 21). Either way, it was pretty amazing.

We are trying to think of some gender neutral nickname to call him/her until he/she comes. Something like Peanut, but not so overused. We are open to suggestions.

5 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger andiewade said...

chuck's parents called rachel "lima bean" before we knew.

do my eyes deceive me or is that an aunt bully nose i see?

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Rockel said...

interesting and appropriatly enough...

your ultrasound is in Black and White.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about pookie jr? or whosit jr.?
And by the way...that forehead looks aweful familiar. I think like one seen in an ultrasound done about 24 years ago...hmmmm.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

what's wrong with "Old Rugged"?

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call my grandbaby "Old Rugged" and I will return to the US, line you both up and slap you!
Sorry Bethany, but with my mum calling the baby Rufus, yes you read correctly - RUFUS, the "Old Rugged" would be more than I can take. (smile)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

So I've been thinking...

About Me

Name: Melissa Cross
Location: Orlando, Fl
My Profile

Links

my baby daddy
pastor brad
David
Andie
bethany
Kelli
Rebecca
Gina
Jessie
Adrienne
Martha
Rockel
Danielle
Jared
Chuck
Mike
Kat
Brandy
Kendryan
Hopegivers
Bloodwater
D.Webb


Previous Posts

At the Cross, at the cross
Thank you, Paris Hilton.
New Glasses
This ones for clint
Why?
Crappity Crap
March 8, 2007
Say it aint so!
Damien Rice & Lisa Hannigan
Miscellaneous


Archives





Designed by E&E

Powered by Blogger