- The latest and greatest - Monday, June 30, 2008

Okay its been awhile. I make no excuses.

Hazel is 16 months old- she walks, she talks (kinda), she disobeys, she eats with a fork, she likes to wear her cute shoes and stare at her feet, when i take them off for her nap she clutches them in her sleep. She is no longer a baby. When did this happen?







Tomorrow we (Shaun and I) leave for India. I'm pretty sure the only people that would read this already know. Hazel is staying with Dave and Sarah Calvert for the first week and with Scott and Hazel Shamblee the second week. Moses is with Danny and Cindy Rodgers. Check out http://indiajuly2008.missionblogger.com/ to keep up with us while we are there!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Landon was telling me that you guys were going to the place that had lions and tigers so i said Africa. I asked Dee and Jan about it this morning and they filled me in! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! CONGRATS!!! Of course the first thing I said was, "Melissa actually left Hazel here?!" HAHA! They said it was somewhat of a struggle for you. :) My guess is that you packed her in carry on luggage. :)

Be safe on your trip! You guys will be in my prayers!! HAVE FUN!!! TEACH!!!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

So I've been thinking...

About Me

Name: Melissa Cross
Location: Orlando, Fl
My Profile

Links

my baby daddy
pastor brad
David
Andie
bethany
Kelli
Rebecca
Gina
Jessie
Adrienne
Martha
Rockel
Danielle
Jared
Chuck
Mike
Kat
Brandy
Kendryan
Hopegivers
Bloodwater
D.Webb


Previous Posts

My Husband's Blog..
Lift High the Crazy
A New Short Film
Well Dennis dropped out of the race...bummer. I ha...
a blog of no importance
Things I like
The Return of the MAC
On saturday we move back to North Carolina - Whoot...
the life and times of the Hazelnut



Archives





Designed by E&E

Powered by Blogger