- - Monday, February 26, 2007

Well all the exciting pre-baby activities have come and gone. We've taken all our classes. Zach and Shannon came and went. Shaun's mom arrived safely and has been a Godsend! We went to Wicked last night. I pretty much cried for the first 30 minutes- its been like 2 years since i've seen a show that wasn't a high school play I directed. And I'm a sucker for musicals. It was just a fabulous night- probably our last hirrah that doesn't include having to find a sitter.

So all that to say, there is nothing left to distract me from the due date. I remember when Andie was about to have Rachel; she said that she was actually looking foward to labor- because it meant she wouldn't be pregnant anymore. Well, Andie- AMEN!

I'm still working- and probably will up until I go to the hospital. Its pretty difficult, but I'm sure if I was home all day, I would be going crazy. I'm also sure if you asked my students, they would tell you I need to go! The history teacher told me that some of my fifth period students requested the class pray that I have the baby soon. Poor kids...

If I don't post anything for awhile, keep your eyes peeled for the first pics of Old Rugged Cross...

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger andiewade said...

tomorrow's the day! tomorrow's the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

So I've been thinking...

About Me

Name: Melissa Cross
Location: Orlando, Fl
My Profile

Links

my baby daddy
pastor brad
David
Andie
bethany
Kelli
Rebecca
Gina
Jessie
Adrienne
Martha
Rockel
Danielle
Jared
Chuck
Mike
Kat
Brandy
Kendryan
Hopegivers
Bloodwater
D.Webb


Previous Posts

Its Friday night and I'm sitting here alone (well,...
February
Twins?
Afro baby
2007
Lets see...Well tech week and performances for the...
Flannery O'Connor
Boy or Girl?
At the Cross, at the cross
Thank you, Paris Hilton.


Archives





Designed by E&E

Powered by Blogger