- Just give me those Blue Suede Shoes - Tuesday, February 14, 2006

During our time with the Mendenhalls over New Years, Bethany gave me a pair of (baby) Blue Suede pointy toed shoes that I have long admired from her closet. I wore them today for the first time. Blue suede shoes do not match with many outfits. But it was worth the wait because I got about 65 compliments on them. And as I walked in the hallways of Central Florida Christian Academy, 98% of female eyes went straight down to my feet. I bathed in the attention, and soaked up the envy. I walked a little taller - not just because the heels are 3 inches high...

At the end of the day, I still had to clean the orange mystery color from the bottom of my fridge. I had to work out for 50 minutes to feel less guilty about all the Valentime's day chocolate I consummed. And I was a little more aware of the pride in my heart. Thank you shoes.

Good thing its Valentimes day and my husband is here to massage my sore feet.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

I'm so glad you found something to match with them. And I'm so glad you looked so hot in them. I am not glad that we had to spend this Valentines day apart... That was sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

So I've been thinking...

About Me

Name: Melissa Cross
Location: Orlando, Fl
My Profile

Links

my baby daddy
pastor brad
David
Andie
bethany
Kelli
Rebecca
Gina
Jessie
Adrienne
Martha
Rockel
Danielle
Jared
Chuck
Mike
Kat
Brandy
Kendryan
Hopegivers
Bloodwater
D.Webb


Previous Posts

your town, my town
here we go again!
I've found my calling
a much needed vacation
Infectious Ear-us
Skits for Jesus
Appeasing the Masses
Ballad in Plain Red
well the nc trip was great. except for the 10 hour...
Why isn't Wednesday Thursday?


Archives





Designed by E&E

Powered by Blogger