|
- Guess Who's Back, back again... -
|
Monday, May 01, 2006
|
Well I guess I have returned to the blogging world-- unfortunately I have nothing really interresting to say. The 2 month break was largely due to Our Town, which went smashingly. To see how far this department has grown over the last 8 months...
I took two middle school scenes and a monologue to the FACCS Fine arts competition last week. Again, I could not have been more proud of my students. Though no one came in 1st place-failing to go to state- all of my students placed in the highest bracket.
The summer is approaching- only 3 1/2 weeks of school left. I am working at the school's day camp- some may say i need more of a break- but its a guaranteed job. Its already like 90 degrees everyday here. I hate hot.
We are trying to buy a new used car...blah, adulthood. Shaun nees a laptop- my eMac decided it was too tired to go on. Its taking a very long nap and we are not sure if it will ever fully come back to us. I hope we do not have to say goodbye to our forever long iTunes library. Where is Petey G. when you need him? Taiwain or someplace- geeze what nerve.
I have yet another ear infection. I'm visiting the doctor tomorrow. I called today and for some reason they didn't agree to just send another prescription to the pharmacy.
My brother's baby girl, Caitlyn, is due this month! I'm gonna attempt to post some pics..ok here goes...Bethany, do you still think Robert is hot?
| |
|
|
2 Comments:
Pete,
your the best! we will look into that. Thanks a million!
I'm so mad at you for asking me that, because I looked at the picture before reading the post and was planning my "dude, your brother is sooooo hot!" comment. But alas, foiled. I love you.
And you're brother is seriously hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home